Fahrzeugtechnik Hetzel is a global leader located in the centre of Europe and provides services in the area of automatic transmissions for passenger cars.
Fahrzeugtechnik Hetzel was founded in 1993 by the brothers Edgar and Ulrich Hetzel. With a branch in Romania and distribution partners in France, Italy and many other countries, we offer a full service portfolio for automatic transmissions.
The company is located in Ubstadt-Weiher, in Southern Germany, near Karlsruhe and Stuttgart, the automotive centre of Europe.
We see ourselves as an important link between:
Auto Industry - Transmission Restorers - Parts Dealers - Car Dealers - Private Clients.
- Repair and complete Overhaul of Automatic Transmissions / Torque Converters / Valvebodies
- Spare Parts for Automatic Transmission Repairs
- Training for Transmission Repairs
- Trade with complete Automatic Transmissions / Transfer Cases / defective used Automatic Transmissions
- Our customers are transmission remanufacturers, wholesalers, dealers, workshops, private clients, insurance companies, fleet operators and vehicle manufacturers in Germany and from all around the world.
- Our spare parts are purchased directly from transmission manufacturers, suppliers and vehicle manufacturers. We are known as a supplier of original parts (OEM) and high quality aftermarket products worldwide.
- We work with and on all brands, mainly car transmissions, but also trucks and commercial vehicles. We also provide cheap transmission repairs.
- Besidemany years of experience in transmission repair, our know-how and advice is becoming increasingly important to our customers.
We assist you in building up and expanding your business and offer new perspectives. Fahrzeugtechnik Hetzel provides the best quality at competitive prices.